Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thing #23 Judgement Day

Well, that's done with.

It might seem like I did a ton of work today. The truth is however that I actually looked at everything on the list weeks ago, I just never blocked out enough time to actually post about it.

Reflections -
What was your favorite Thing?
This part, where I finished everything.

What was your least favorite Thing?
Everything before this part.

What was challenging for you?
Getting to this part.

What did you learn?
That I need to schedule my time better in order to do the parts.

What new technologies will you use in your library?
Thesaurus.com to come up with a different term besides "Part"


OK OK OK Serious answers this time.

What was your favorite Thing?
LibWorm was bookmarked almost immeadiately. It's a great resource for the kind of information I need. Setting up this Blog was also a great deal of fun.

What was your least favorite Thing?
Ning: I have little use for social networking especially on a network which didn't seem to have much on my hobbies and interests.

What was challenging for you?
Well I spent a hour trying to delete or move around my entries on Wetpaint or find FAQs tutorials or Help pages that would tell how to. Eventually I read the comments on the NT23 page and found out that only Jesse could delete or move entries. Not really the Wetpaint's fault but it was challenging. Also some of the setup and login pages were extremely frustrating for me.

What did you learn?
OK this one is the same. That I need to schedule my time better in order to do the parts. Some of these tools could actually help me in that regard.

What new technologies will you use in your library?
I pretty much listed these in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment